Saturday 3 September 2011

Sorry for not posting anything for a while!

i have been urber busy with Uni starting, my enrolment day is on the 19th of this month and i can't wait, but i feel like ranting at the minute and you know getting the pain out in the open is good for you, people can help you and cheer you up, so here it goes...i wont name any names or name >.> but i am really pissed off by this person's actions towards me and i thought they where a friend, they gave me advice, they never properly spoke to me until the other day, i was just sharing a nice idea but simmer upatee pants came on my thread and gave me a good telling off for no bloody reason!! yes they were a older simmer (by a copal of years so to speak) they thought what i posted was immature heck was it! i was just indicating with colours how the feck is that childish and immature? pardon my language but when i am really pissed off i swear like there is no tomorrow but that simmers attitude was fucked up, i needed a good telling off? what about them eh? only cause i am a kid i know nothing is that right? what about you? hmm? you simmer are no way near mature thank you very much, i have seen your posts, oh oh oh, they are very childish, so don't go calling me immature and all that business, but yes THEY didn't call me immature just my post but still it felt like they where calling stupid and a waste of space and i don't take too kindly to that tone, when i am pissed off i tend to repeat myself but still how can people like that roam around forums like that, i felt ever so slagged off, that simmer has just lost a friend, never again am i coming to you for any damn advice, i have REAL ADULT FRIENDS who can help me with life problems, and as you can tell when i am pissed off grammar goes out of the window *takes deep breath* having a good rant really clears out the system, i couldn't hold the anger in any longer, i sent a message to this simmer a few days ago showing how i felt about what they said to me, that is the adult thing to do right? well simmer upatee pants hasn't replied to my message, and it was all in adult language so THEY COULD UNDERSTAND! i am still waiting, so who is the adult now eh? simmer upatee pants every time i see your name i am just gonna turn my nose up to you and say your life has got nothing to do with me, no point talking to you if you keep being like that. i used to like you, i thought you where a friend, but i am so bloody wrong aren't i?  so i hope i learn my lesson next time eh? and keep an eye on who i am friends with... and one last curse word just to make me feel better FUCKITY FUCK COW BITCH >.> *deep breath* that's better i had to let off some steam and my blog is one place i can do it, and damn i feel a lot bloody better! i couldn't hold in the pressure any longer!

and in other news my next post will be another rant (blame my dad for the hot headedness) or my first day at Uni :D i soo can't wait for the day its going to be so much fun!!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. Rachy, you wouldn't be you without a little hot-headedness and it really made me laugh. I am still in NYC and I am ready to scream and curse everyday with the mass of humanity I am dealing with so reading your rant gave me a chance to vicariously blow off some steam. Meanwhile, I hope this person will let you be.
    I can't wait to hear about your first day at University. I am hoping it is all you hope it to be!

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...