Saturday 24 September 2011

My First Few Days

Tuesday


i was really dreading today, just by the fact that i was going to be out and about from 9am to 9pm stupidly long, but what we was doing wasn't really all that important, it was something for the whole of the Media school could laugh at, i was hanging around (more like with) a few other kids, two girls (i forgot one of their names) but the blonde gal was called Lucy, and there was this chap called Sasha, he looked like my friend Andy, he just pulls the same expressions, well i did feel socially awkward i didn't know what to say to them i just felt like a lost sheep, we all came to an agreement that the project that we where doing wasn't important so we scraped it, so the three of them went back to their student flats, i didn't know what to do, it was 13:20, i was all on my own and feeling awkward, only on that day i brought a single ticket (cause i was going to finish late) so i rang my dad to say that i finished earlier than expected, due to the traffic in Lincoln he made it to me within an hour and a bit, so i bet your wondering what i was doing during that time, well i just went up town, had a look around the market ect, had a bit of a sit down and a drink, Dad turned up another 10 minutes late (its a city you kinda expect it due to the traffic) So Dad said to me we might as well go shopping now for food. when i got back home i was a bit tired and i managed to catch Omri before he went to bed :P he was waiting to hear what happened, i told him that i felt awkward around people ect, he just said i'll snap out of it soon, just cause it's early days :3 and so this was my ticket ^-^ no one can use it now cause it is out of date :P


Wednesday


today was one of the shortest days of the week, it was a two hour introduction to the staff at the media school, they are very nice ^^ and funny lol! (i had to go pee half way through i stepped on a lot of people's feet :s) but no one seemed to care! :P i got a free memory stick, pretty crap since it's only 1GB, the memory stick that the college gave me was 2GB's you would of though something from Uni would be a bit bigger, but oh well i have got another stick that i used for my college work and it is 4GB i think i have plenty of room left for more work ^^ and this is the memory stick i got, it says "University Of Lincoln, School Of Media"

Friday


today was just an introduction to the course, there was (including me) 5 other kids in my class the closest person that lives near me is a chap from Nottingham and that is a bit more further than Newark to Lincoln is, i wonder what time he wakes up O.o, and also there is someone from Ireland, he seems like a nice fluffy person to chat too ^-^ and also there are two other girls one from Barnsley and the other from Birmingham and that Sasha fella was there too, i thought that we was going to finish at 4pm but we was only there for 2 hours.

and so i start at 10  on monday and finish at half 6, she said it is going to be a busy day, and i should check my timetable often to see if anything is updated.

But for now! ta ta!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I know when I am in a new place among new people, I often feel a little awkward but I am sure as time goes on, you will make plenty of friends. Love the Panda! Just got my game straightened out after the Create-A-Pet demo issues made the game unplayable. I was a little worried...but it is sorted out. And I'm home...and my car still isn't ready!

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...