Monday 19 September 2011

My Enrolment Day

it was nerve racking, my god i felt so shy and awkward around so many people >.< i hope to make friends in the coming week, and speaking of friends i found Omri's double O.O i couldn't help but stare at this chap he really looked like Omri but with a thicker beard, i wonder what course he is doing it would be nice to talk to Omri's double :P, my enrolment took ages i had to wait in line :/ well at least i got it down that's the main thing though, i am looking forward to taking the train in the morning there is only one stop and that is to Lincoln so that is helpful ^^ dad will be picking me up tomorrow though cause i finish at 9pm and the trains are closed at that time, i guess i am going to sleep well tomorrow night then ^^  

1 comment:

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...