Friday 19 August 2011

and so we continue on the EA forum

i was just on simpletons a min ago to hear someone created Miley Cyrus, haha seriously? the person who created her is the same age as me roughly, she is a role model for little kids for goodness sake! my goodness what has the world come to? she is a terrible singer, she literately makes my ears bleed, well not bleed but they ache, this simmer was asking opinions on her, most of the simmers said that she didn't look like Miley, he nose is wrong, something like that, here are a few examples i picked up

I sorry but she doesn't look like miley :lol:

Looks nothing like her. And I mean NOTHING like her.


sorry I agree. I think it's her nose- it's nice and thin whereas Miley's is bigger and flatter and sorta upturned (which sounds bad but IRL looks fine)





and this was the "creators" reply





Miley is a million times more beautiful and classier than a Sim. I really do not know why people hate her and regard her as... things she is not. She still wears a purity ring.




heh yeah right you can not be serious, here is my opinion, if i was to see your sim i assume she would be very pretty and i would of rec'd her, but sadly your profile is hidden, hmm, my opinion on Miley in real life, well...in a nut shell she looks like she has been dragged backwards through a bush, she has a face like a slapped arse, seriously what do people see in her? she is a load of fake, Disney is nothing these days what the hell happened to Mickey Mouse? he made Disney i bet he is turning in his grave right now and i don't blame the poor fello.

and in other news, if you have been living under a rock the past day, i have been accepted at the University of Lincoln! :D i shall be getting some letters pretty soon from UCAS and the Uni about starting times, and dad wants to get some new gear before the term starts.

Untill Next Time! Lehitrao'ot! and...

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, Rachy. I am traveling at this time. I am sitting in a charming place called the London Candy Company on the corner of 94th Street and Lexington Avenue in New York City! I hope you can recommend a good English candy bar so I will know what to buy when I come back tomorrow. They have all kinds of candies and chocolates from your side of the Atlantic:
    http://thelondoncandycompany.com/
    Great news again about University!

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...