Friday 12 August 2011

Holy Sock Puppet In A Sausage Factory! O:

i am in quite a happy mood today! well lets start off with the Sim business cause most of the people that read this love sims ;) so yes i was minding my own business on simpltons, Omri randomly posted a link to sims vip it was about Hidden Springs, i must admit it is a very nice town, i hope it doesn't cost too much i hate it when you have to pay for towns, how come riverview was free? urgh its just money making with them, but anyway i was just watching it and the lady came across a household called Swete! lol you have no idea how happy that made me! if you know me well or in person then you'll understand! but i guess you'd know which household i shall be playing first! apparently its a grumpy old man...hmm, must be my dad. ha! on other sim news i have been lurking the forum (as i always do) and i came across a thread, all i am saying it's about Liam, and my my there was a bit of firting in there i have no idea if those two simmers where playing around or something but i am a nosey buggar lol, also there was a bit of competitions between two members, i had no idea what was going off but it was fun to read lol. also on another topic i saw a thread where a simmer just found out that sims can be gay/lesbian...seriously? i am sorry but that is easy to find out, quite a few of my simself's children have been gay/lesbian it doesn't bother me, if they are happy i am happy ^-^

and in other news my plans to go with Adam to the cinema have been pushed forward a bit due to the fact that since the film is coming out next wednesday the whole screening would be packed and it would be very highly that the tickets would be sold out, so we are not going next monday but the monday afterwards, i am getting popcorn! :D!! and also i think i am ready for another walk outside, during the summer i get really board. i think the riots are kinda dieing down i have not heard much on the news today, well the sooner the better i mean get rid of them youths the cleaner the country is you know, if a country can not handle youths that act like that then what kind of country are we? sad really.

and so i may not be getting a railcard, i mean it is only £5 or something to go to Lincoln and back it isn't much and if worst comes to worst i'd still have my phone on me, and i think it is best if i kept my card with me (credit card) just in case i need to take a quick bit of money out maybe for lunch or if i am sort on for a ride home, again only 20mins by the train not bad, the only one that fits well, well from what i can think of is, lets say if Uni starts at 9am, i need to get there on time, i found the perfect time, the train leaves north gate (near my house) at 07:40 and gets to the city centre at 08:12 plenty of time to walk slow and go pee :P but enough peeing for the moment, apparently i may be getting my diploma soon, i just hope its the DDM, i really need that grade to get into Documentary.

and the last bit before i finish off, i just got a word from my dad about our nosey next door neighbour and well he is being evicted out in the next two weeks! this is great news, no more complaining from dad! :D and well the noise didn't really bother me though, i sleep like the dead lol

until next time! Lehitrao'ot! :D

1 comment:

  1. Haha, not such great news for the neighbor! I hope you get the grades you want as well.
    I am glad you are posting me links because I can't subscribe to blogspot blogs...

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...