Thursday 18 August 2011

Ace Foxtura!

i thought i'd show you all Danny's Ace Foxtura what do you all think? i think it's epic! :D

and also in other news i got in contact with the UCAS about my application apparently track has been put on hold they have told me to check tomorrow since it would go live also dad said if i don't hear anything from the Uni by the 1st, i shall get in contact with either the college or the Uni, cause seriously they should get their act together

also in other news i simply love Lisa's story! :D i can't wait to see my simself baby as a toddler :3 babies are so cute and smelly ^-^

 by the way she called the little one Macy :D

1 comment:

  1. Ace Foxtura is epic indeed and I am looking forward to reading more of his adventures.

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...