Sunday 22 September 2013

The Sims 4 & Youtube

I was just browsing the internets one day and i got this message on the TS4 site


I had no idea that this was a promotional thing, i am not sure how long i've been there maybe a month or so? Also i hardly go there too, i don't even know what to say or post-but anyway i got that post and now i have a avatar!

Also i want to say something and i don't think many people who view my blog here know this but...

I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL & IT'S ACTIVE!

You can find a link to it in the "Social Links" area, in the near future i will be filling it with a load of sims content that i am sure you all will enjoy. Also i would like to know what you guys like, what do you find interesting in a Simmer Youtuber? Do leave a comment down below.

Also i am doing a series of vlogs too, i have been testing out my phone's video and set it to a good quallity setting or how my phone says it "Fancy" - if you want to check it out it's one of the most recent videos i have done! Oh and sorry if they seem a bit "Slow" & "Quiet" I haven't had much to say in such short space of time, but when something happens damn i'll tell you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...