Thursday 12 September 2013

Important Annoucments & Live Broadcast.

Since it's going to be quite long i am going to divide my topics into points

  1. Driving Theory Test
  2. Returning To University
  3. Random Adverts
  4. Projects For The Community


1- So what could be so important in my Theory test? What could i possibly tell you? Well you know i don't often talk much about my driving as i should but talking about my practical another time, my theory is slowly improving today i just got my very first pass on the multiply choice practice test and after two returning goes at it (gradually getting better) How ever if i want to keep this going and feel 100% that i am ready to take the test again then i must keep at it but for today i have had enough, i have answered 150 questions in total i think that is indeed enough and you know what they say? Practice makes perfect...which i find totally bullshite cause no one is perfect, Practice makes awesome! To discribe how i feel, here is a gif...


Hopfully i'd get my test done in the early weeks when i start back at University, the sooner this test is over the better! 

2- So, Tuesday 24th i shall be making my way to a welcome back talk- starting at 16:30 and finishing at 17:30. Not sure what is happening after that though i have read the welcome back timetable for that week and there is nothing there apart from that Tuesday, but on Blackboard it tells me

"Note: 2013/14 Timetables for returning students are available from Mon Sept 23rd. Timetables for new students will be available by the end of Friday Sept 27th."

So..i guess i'll find out what i am doing a day before the talk then! I really hope there are days off and afternoons off where i can continue my driving and have a time to place my theory exam, i did last year and the year before that but now since it is a big year for me and i have a 10.000 word dissertation to sort out i think i would need as much free time i could have though i will bring my mini laptop with me to work on when i am on the train, if i have very little time that might be the only time i could make a start on it and maybe during lessons too which is pretty cheeky of me since i did some of my resits during lessons too...But at least i got them done right?

I got a email from my main tutor today, she sent me a list of books that may help me with my dissertation, So many books! My Whovian side is dancing around and all over the place but my student side is like..Hmm this is quite interesting i shall save it to my wishlist for later. So right now i am pretty much like this, spinning around and trying to keep an eye out on helpful books. 


3- Now i bet you all maybe wondering why there are random adverts here, Ah yes they where not here before that's correct! I am using AdSense, it has taken me around most of the week to sort out there is still a bit to sort out, i am waiting for a small deposit so i can varify my account so far i have got nothing yet but the site said it will appear within 10 working days, so yeah i check back everyday to my bank account. It's going to be annoying long and if it fails i think i would need to re-edit my account details and try again, but what is my plan for all this? Well i am planning on making a little "Charity Fund" I want to earn some money to buy some equipment (Camera/Boom Mic) I know i wont really have enough time for the stresses and problems of work and trying to get a large lump of work done before i leave, so i thought about trying out adsense here- this blog can get quite busy. I have noticed in the data that Blogger gives, i get around about 100 views a day max but on a bad day it could fall to 50 which is ok too. Not 100% sure on how much i will get monthly we have to see but i hope i don't get like 10p a month that's just silly ._. , but at least you know what is happening here! So far it's all Google advertsiments i am not sure how to change them. 

4- And finally- i am not sure how much i can say here, but in the near future i plan on making videos with a group for the community. So urm yeah, looking forward to that! ;) :P 

Oh & p.s

from Sims.VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...