Monday 9 September 2013

"The Final Chapter Of Leighton Sekemoto"

Which is an idea that cropped up to me at 01:05 in the morning- yeah it just plopped into my mind just right now haha! I was just chillin' listening to this as a i do..



I have been posting a lot of these recently and i kinda feel silly getting attached to a sim/s they are fictional characters! and...so are the characters in Doctor Who and i get attached to them so i just shut myself up at that point, but yeah i had this crazy idea in the pit of my mind where i write a dramatic story where i depart from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4 and not understanding that Sims do have feelings too, i imagined that the uninstalation process slowly kills each and every sim slowly...(Wow..I'm getting a bit twisted or i've became Steven Moffat) But over the course of the time Leighton & family have written a book/letter, well all sims have as a matter of fact, they write a letter to their simmer, they write their final goodbyes.

I am thinking of the final passage...

"Do you remember when we first met? All those years ago
We met through a friend, The King infact, a great king 
Known as the King Of Premades, Although...
He told me about you, glad he had you to bring.

Life was tough and i was stubborn
Trying to balance a work life and my son
Seeing me ignoring you, i bet i was a pain in the thorn
But in time something clicked, I guess we both won?

Do me a favour dear, talk to this lonely man
Tell him that time is irrelevant it will fade
I know we've seen it all, crazy adventures, & you & you're traveling plan
We changed the future remember? Death I'm unafraid!

Thus i may of left you now, have no fear
Go to the lonely man, Tell him the story
Do not be afraid to shed a tear
The words need to be said in their former glory.

This is the Life of Leighton Sekemoto...and this is how i died. 


Something quick and a idea to play with, might do this as a side project with the group i am with, though i do hope you like the little poem!...Though i should head off to bed before i come up with any other twisted ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...