Friday 10 May 2013

TS3 -> TS4 Simself's change and laptop's future- Doctor Who Videos added

I honestly couldn't come up with a better title but when i remembered Tennent's regeneration it reminded me of my simself cause she would look somewhat differnet..
Yep my laptop would set itself on fire..
Something important i need to remember
*falls over*
CRASHING!

Yeah..in my little head it all makes sense xP
I'll..I'll just leave it here.. xP



Agh! Dx *uninstalls base game* not enough memory...Can't...do this Dx



*I am burning up my hard drive just to say goodbye* ._. that's how it'll be like..





This is what will happen when you get attached to a certain premade/s ._.
*cough..cough*


It's pains me that i can't run both at the same time
I'll stand in the rain and think about..stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...