Thursday 16 May 2013

Do you want the good news or the good news?

Well i went for my driving eye test yesterday and well...My right eye has got a lot more sharper since i last visted them last year, i am reading a lot more faster (when words are held close to me, it is a short sighted eye) I had to slow down cause i was getting tounge tied! But anyway Mr Right is very strong- like my ear drums they have six packs, heh well maybe not..but if they could they would! So..my left eye? urm..what if i told you that i have Amblyopia? "also known as lazy eye, is an eye disorder characterized by an impaired vision in an eye that otherwise appears normal, or out of proportion to associated structural abnormalities of the eye. It has been estimated to affect 1-5% of the population."  This isn't really new news to me i have had this problem since i was 5 years old and i used to have eye patches to make my left eye stronger which..made my right lazy and again we put the eye patch on the left and no imporvments came about so the treatments there stopped, Luckly my eye are not like this..


(found this picture randomly..my eye isn't like that either =d)


But anyway, lefty is a lazy butt and i feel like a cyclops, but these are my new glasses that i picked out c: i am also getting reation lences too! So when the sun hits them they become shades!


Shall be getting them next Thursday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...