Monday 13 May 2013

These make me look like a tourist o.o

I was talking to Yumi the other day and i noticed something that i never noticed before =o


Me being twisted as i am at first it meant this...- skip to 1:24 and continue xP



Don't judge i know what it really means xD..If you ever need his hand always get premission from his mother..haha xD


Moving on, Sam catches me playing with his sheepy toy :P


He gasps in great shock! =O


But all he wants to do it study! One day he will grow up to become Prime Minister!


^^;


Sam wanted to sing so he sang his favourite song:- I am a butterfly


Random pictures in/from China


There was once a duck named Chive! Can you say Chive? ^^


I AM TWO YEARS OLD I KNOW WHAT A DUCK LOOKS LIKE AND THAT'S IS NO DUCK!


Get this! The Mission has been succsessful!


Good work StarFox!


Oh yeah well done indeed -.-'


Something doesn't sound quite right...


Someone's a been'a probin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...