Thursday 28 February 2013

Birthday Presents and other stuffs :D

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by and show you my version of a Aurora Skies home (that world is completely shit and i wanted to see if i can do a better job than EA. Well at least mine is for free) You can take a look at it here.

Lítil fjölskylda heim (Little Family Home)

Also i have updated my simself! :D She looks more like me now, and dresses more like me. She is wearing a super cool bed shirt! :D

Rachel The Pengy- 21st Birthday Update

So, my birthday cards! :D


Now Presents! :D







I brought the Doctor Who gear and the socks and outfit!
my friend Adam got me the clock and the chocolates (which where really nummy! :D) 
and my Dad got a form for me to start driving lessons =P but i can't really take a picture of that =P but here is a car i want :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...