Monday 8 April 2013

Margaret Thatcher 1925-2013

As i was browsing The Lincolnite's Facebook Page , well it was in my newsfeed..i read that Margaret Thatcher died this morning due to a stroke, she was 87 years old. I don't have really much of an opinion on her politics but i know we are still paying off some of her errors today (we still have careless PM's) but she was the first (and only to this day) female Prime Minister, she was the Iron Lady and served from 1979-1990. Like myself she was born in Grantham (not in the same place! she was born here)

 

I would salute to this woman, not for her policies but for being the first woman to be the Prime Minister and also a fellow child of the Town of Grantham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...