Monday 1 October 2012

Supernatural Picture Spam 9! =O

First off lets start off with the pop ups again! :P

and Bella has her own rock! =O


I haven't seen this pop up before O.o


He's not just a man of style... :P :D :P


Chuckie still doesn't like dirty dishes =d


Me and Paco have a fight to the death!


And this is the part where everything went wrong ._. i really don't trust this thing...So well everything went ok for a bit...


Then all of a sudden ._.


Oh the horror! D:



But suddenly! =O I can regenerate!


Cor has no idea if she wants to be scared or shocked =o


Omri..erm...passed out O.o


and i'm ginger! =O


Confusion...Confusion Everywhere!...


Then all of a sudden! A meteor! O_O



Oh...Bugger ._.


I'll save ye!!


Noooooooo! Bella Sr! D:


Well blow me down O_O


Everyone on Facebook...this was the zombie dancing around the wreakage :P


You know Omri...We should go on a adventure to the shopping center! One needs a makeover!


Wonderful! But i have a huge craving for Chicken...I thought i'd tell you that..it might be important...


*Silence*


Well, Bob lets not just sit here! the faster we get Chicken the faster we save the day!


Why did you call me Bob? ._.


Bob? =d


*Later*

Now deary, i think you need a full makeover, that jumper has to go dear!


So do those shoes...


Seriously they must be killing you...


and we'll have to sort out your hair later too!


*After the makeover*


Thank you kind sir, i do look quite splendid! Why, they don't call you Mr Stylish for nothing do they?


Though i do miss my bowtie...you know..they're cool!


Well, without it, it makes you look like a proper lady ;) (don't know why he has a flirty face O.o )


I threw that tie over there! We don't need that anymore...


Or you can give it to Chuckie as a top hat! He'll look quite splendid! :D


I don't know what he's doing =o I was talking about fire...maybe he likes fire? =o


Omri! Wake up from your slumber! I am trying to tell you about the saftey from fire! you must learn my dear!


What? Oh sorry..fire is just so hot its...
Going to kill you! Now..lets go get that chicken! Chuckie wants a roast..


"and now...Zombie Darts.."


"...Looks like he's got a bullseye..."


That is some hot chicken! o.O




*Sorry that the pictures get randomly smaller...somehow i can't make them the right size :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...