Monday 22 October 2012

Supernatural Picture Spam #12~Getting a tad crazy :P

First i would like to show the random pop ups :P


Maybe she likes the Don appeal on him ;) :P


=O Paco! how could you do such a thing? =O


^^;


Would this book be called Underfluffs? :P


Chuckie was curious about the new arrival on the lot :P


So Omri wanted a goatee, so he asked to get a makeover


Really..i just want a bit of a hair cut that's all..


We can surely do something smashing with your outfit too dear!


Hmm..does my butt really look big in this?


Hmm, maybe i should get a new pair of shoes too..
Sir..are you ready for me to shave your mullet?


This style makes me feel quite magnificent!

Chuckie suddenly feels very buff!


Bethy wanted to know what it was like to ride a train :P


New Zombie dance party!


Chuckie enjoyed a nice pee on Paco's feet =O


Guys guys guys...armpits!


EM started to have a argument with the Butler =d


Bethy enters a new room in my mall :D


Chuckie thinks he's super-woof! =O


=O he winked at me!


ZOMBIE! GET OFF MY LAND!! I can see you! >:(


Those damn Zombies! >.<


Oh! EM's here! If i act cute i might get a belly rub!


Yes! :D It worked >:D


Bella is the Tragic Clown! =O


Why Bella? WHY? This isn't stylish!


Here we have is a frozen golden zombie! :P


A kind Zombie gave Omri a nice back rub! :P


There is a lot of stress in your shoulders..


I got dressed :P


Cor doesn't look too sure about something =d


Oh..i guess he didn't like that back rub then =d


DAMN THOSE TACOS!!!1


It was Dean's birthday! :D


Once again Chuckie investigates :P


Great minds..think alike? 


Sometimes...i just like taking a bath in my clothes :P


Aunt Cor...i need to tell you something...


I'm...a...Vampire...


Oj herregud...


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....


Cor Please! It's who i am! D:


I know i know! I accept it! 


Just don't try and eat me ok? :D


It was Chuckie's birthday again! =O


Chuckie is a old fluff now


But by magic, he became a puppy again :P


I never understand why bethy is always in her swimsuit =d


NOM! YOUR HEAD HAS GUD FLAVOURZ


*Le Gasp* He's shaved!


Bella's still red new dress :P


Bethy's new shirt :P


The Butler just farted!! :d


Or was it Chuckie? :P


Me do something bad =d


Not only Chuckie came to tell me off, but Omri did too ._.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaach! what is the meaning of this?


Are you as angry as i am Chuckie?
Yes i am very angry Omri, are you angry?

*it goes on*


How very daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you!  Twenty Five years i have known you Rachel and you have done this? How very DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE you!


If you didn't get the reference look here :P


I don't like Llamas Magic, I don't like them 


Hey Grim look! :D I'm a doggie! :D


I love you!


CHUCKIE!! GET THE F*** DOWN FROM THERE!!!


No! I like it! I feel like i am flying! 


Magic watches Cor :P


*creeps behind him*


He has no idea i am watching him :P


Oh Hey Omri! :D Having fun there? ^^


Both Omri and Chuckie's armpits really smell :P


But i smell cuter! 


Paco curses Omri the curse of love =o


Chuckie please close your eyes, Lovin' is about to take place!


Now i shall dance for you Chuckie!


The Curse told Omri to kiss Bethy! =O


Again Paco curses him again =O


Ahhhhhhh, I've got a bad case of heartburn!


Oh dear ._. he's gone to tell me another joke about shedding..He's going to thank me in a certain way ._.


Your armpits need washing...


I found it strange that bethy and Omri didn't get any wishes for each other but right after Omri wanted to play sweet music to sim-me and sim-me wanted to woo-hoo ._. So a little Squishy said it would be best to play chess! So we did!


You know..Omri if you worked on your drawing skills you could draw Bella for yourself!


I tried, the dirty dishes put me off...


Well why not write a song? Write a song about how awesome premades are, your really awesome on that keyboard!


Keyboard she says..that's what computers have :P


Where did i throw that?


*She's almost nudey x3*


Oh wooh is me..what happened to the gent within me?


I'll put a spell on you!!!!


Oh my...


Look at my steering wheel guyz! :D


Wait...She is almost naked! O.O


**LATER**

I'm a sad clown =d


What's the matter Cor? =d


I have no idea what Chuckie is planning here =O


I can't even look at you!


*BOOM*


Oh my god what the hell happened?



Dean's birthday again! =O


See! Jeremy has a Nyan Cat! =O


EM went for a bath :P 


It went so well, she wanted the night to end on a bang! =O


We gotta have a party!


I tried on getting time machine kids =d but it didn't all go to plan =d


So i randomize everyone's names the other day and this was what i got (starting with Omri's Nooboo :P) 

Baby Parent Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random 

order:

Me

Bella

Paco

Cor

Bethy

EM

I be the lucky one here o.o


So we're waiting for either a Puppy, or a another Witch, then this happened...


I will fight you both with fried chicken!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...