Friday 6 July 2012

4 Resits? what an outrage!

So yeah as the title says it, apparently i have 4 resists to do, i can't not enrol or update any details because of them and i thought i was in the f***ing clear with my pass the other day. I hope i can get some aid or be able to decline the resit cause this is an outrage, i am not doing 4 damn essays again. If i can't continue next year then well i have a plan B. There is a local radio in my town they have some job openings maybe the first kind of job there wont be big but at least it would be something. But that is plan B, i have sent a message to my tutor asking for advice surely she can point me in the right direction. If not well..goodbye Lincoln it was fun >.>

Edit

I have received an email from my tutor, i have a month and 2 weeks to complete these essays. I can just copy what i did right and what ever my tutor commented on that i did wrong i can fix it up.

My plan of attack is to get them all done by the 20th July, i hope i can reach that mark -.-' i really want to start making the bonus houses on console 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...