Tuesday 17 July 2012

I'm Still Here...ish

Just urber busy with my last re-sit, I am writing about a TV Drama called Life On Mars i have to write a 2000 word essay (800 to go now) on two main characters in the series they are Sam Tyler and Gene Hunt. i just wanted to post something to say that i haven't vanished and sorry for not popping by on the chats, i just really want to get this done. Premade sim recreating has been very limited at the moment, i have made Mesa Gallery from The Sims 2 for console, also i have recreated a actor/character John Simm/Sam Tyler also i uploaded my version of Bella Goth from Omri's birthday party story .

Hope everyone has a good week, and i'll see you when i see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...