Friday 25 October 2013

JUST ORDERED INTO THE FUTURE!

When i was loading the stores website, i had a huge horrible feeling that the game was going to be out of stock...so i was like...


Then i noticed that the normal version was out of stock...i didn't catch my eye on the limited edition...but i was like...


Then i saw the Limited Edition...


Then i got my order placed...


Delivered between Monday & Wednesday?




As soon as i get the game i will be starting a new LP featuring Marty Keaton  Looking forward to that! Planning on making it a friday thing, still continuing my Anna LP's for the Thursday but the Into The Future shall be my main series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...