Sunday 16 October 2011

Week 3

a bit of a late update i have been busy this weekend, friday i had a meet up with Lou Adam and Brandon, Danny didn't make an effort to come, i even told him the next train to come down on, but he just went home, i planed this day for him, i should of learned by now he never turns up to birthdays or any other get togethers, i feel like he doesn't put any effort into meeting us, all he wants to do is play games and hang around with his boyfriend, i even got him a gift and card, i don't think he deserves it, so i am sending it to a friend who has been helping me a lot recently, at this moment of time i am waiting for them to PM me their address. i'll just plop Danny's address on the card, that is just one way i can get it to him at the moment.

Saturday, this was a lazy day, really it was, i woke up with a sleep hangover and i couldn't do much about it, if i went to bed early it would mess up my sleep pattern, i was going to start my review for next friday but my brain was pretty much dead

as for the rest of the week the train didn't bother coming on monday, so i couldn't make it, so i did most of my work at home, i got a lot done though, my proposal is down and ready, i hope thats what she wanted, tuesday i was in another new group for radio and i hope it is the final group i mean i hate changing groups, i need to settle down and i hardly have yet, well in my little group for the sound bit there is a guy called Peter and Sasha from my Doc course, and as for the rest of the week it went by very quick again, i got more Hummus :D i love the stuff :D 

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Hummus! Sorry your friend couldn't make it but I am glad you got to catch up with the others. Did you friend Lou also graduate?

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...